Dia Telecom, a fast growing Dutch Service Provider, focused on SIP Trunking, UCaaS, CCaaS and VRaaS offers a brand new powerful & scalable Unified Communications Solution powered by the latest Avaya IP Office Suites.Benefits of Avaya IP Office Suite:
Avaya IP Office makes communicating, collaboration and accessibility simple and effective. Using one single easy-to-use platform employees can consult each other quickly and effectively, conference remotely and communicate while using multiple channels. This results in the following benefits:
- Employees can be reached fixed or mobile using one single phone number
- Up to 8 receptionists can transfer calls simultaneously, much quicker and more effective
- Consulting and collaboration is much easier compared to organizing regular meetings. While boosting creativity and the ability to work out ideas, your organization saves on travel expenses
- Employees benefit from using one single easy-to-use solution for all communications
- Integration with Google Business Apps, Salesforce, Microsoft and other applications, making communications even more efficient while using these applications
- Great basis for delivering customer service including Track & Trace of external service engineers
- Always a good perspective on usage
- Avaya IP Office has a remarkable positive business case compared to other solutions in the market
- Avaya IP Office has a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 68%, resulting in a user rating of 9 and higher
- Avaya is leader in Gartner’s Leader Quadrant for Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Offers opportunities to boost overall customer satisfaction and employee productivity
- Quick and easy deployment, low costs and easy accessible
As an Official Avaya Business Partner Dia Telecom meets the growing demand in the mid-sized market, providing customers with the opportunity to migrate from a traditional Capital Expenditure (CapEx) to an operating expense (OpEx) model with a turnkey solution.
- No high upfront investments in soft- and hardware are needed
- No recurring fees for consultancy, support and maintenance are needed
- Flexible and scalable solution, resizing the number of users and features
- Highest availability, with suitable layers for security and compliance
- Future proof solution, all major releases, upgrades and updates are included
- Unburdened service includes 24x7 monitoring and support
- Access to a 24x7 Self Service Portal
Dia Telecom’s UCaaS solutions are ready and available today for customers with offices throughout Europe.
Dia Telecom partners with leading providers to deliver turnkey, secure and state of the art UCaaS solutions and optional IPVPN Access designed to meet the demands of the Mid-Size market.
“Avaya has been delivering innovative Unified Communications solutions for a long time. According to Gartner the Avaya IP Office Suite has a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 68%, resulting in an outstanding user rating of 9 and higher. For just a few euros per user per month our customers create a much better customer experience. And that will in turn create a sustainable revenue stream” said Mark Omtzigt CEO of Dia Telecom.
“UCaaS is a high-growth, high-demand solution. The cloud-delivered Avaya IP Office solution developed by Dia Telecom is a powerful addition for any customer, who want to implement Unified Communications with at a fraction of the normal cost” said Tom Jansen, Sales Manager at Dia Telecom. “As businesses become more comfortable with cloud-based technologies, combined with very rich Unified Communication features as a Service, innovative business.”
Experience our UCaaS 30-days Free Trail, register today at www.diatele.com/get-started.
For more information about UCaaS and Avaya IP Office as a Service, please contact our Office at: 088-8000400